I’m an interdisciplinary creative strategist, photographer and marketing engineer. Specializing in branding & digital design for clients from various industries. I understand the the need to attract and connect with a diverse range of audiences. I have over 15 years working as a creative marketer with brands, entrepreneurs and agencies.
I was born and raised in Southern California. Lived in Europe and Australia for most of my early twenties. At this point I’ve now visited over 30 countries with Portugal, Greece, Vietnam, New Zealand and Costa Rica being my favorites.
California State University, Fullerton. Bachelor of Arts, Sociology. Fullerton, California, USA
Macquarie University. Sydney, NSW Australia.
2017 Nature for All Environmental Stewardship Leadership Academy. 11th cohort. San Gabriel Mountains, California, USA.
2017 AIGA Eye on Design Conference & Workshops. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Brand Development & Strategy
- Growth Marketing
- Creative Strategy
- Research & Discovery
- Creative Direction
- System Design
- Creative Production
- Event Production
- Product Launches
- SEO & Optimization
- HIPAA Compliant Marketing Automation for a Biotech Company
- Product Marketing & Development at an Electronics Company
- Formulation development at a Private Label Nutraceutical Company
- Editor of Psychology Textbooks
- Nurture Marketing for a different Biotech Company
- Easter Bunny at a fancy mall in Orange County
- Graduate of Clown College. I can make balloon animals.
- Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church since 2001